This is our most popular Agile training course for Agile teams or individuals looking to advance their Agile knowledge base.
Participants are given a comprehensive overview of the Agile essentials and learn about the different Agile frameworks: Lean, Scrum, XP, and Kanban. This course emphasizes practical agile practices and focuses on demonstrating how Agile can be integrated into real projects. Our workshop uses a variety of unique hand-on teaching tools including, hands on demonstration, participant lead instruction, videos, games and a whole lot of fun.
Agile Foundations takes one of your projects and walks it through the Agile lifecycle. At the completion of this class you will not only have a strong Agile background but an actual working project backlog.
- Agile Introduction
- Agile Roles and Responsibilities
- Agile, Lean, Scrum, XP, and Kanban demonstrations
- Agile lifecycle overview
- Effective Story Writing and Estimations
- Release Planning
- Agile Execution (Grooming, Iteration Planning, Daily Standups)
- Tracking progress through Metrics
- Best practices for closing an iteration (Demos and Retrospectives)
Who Should Attend:
- Team Members
- Product Owners
- Business Analysts
- Agile Project Managers
- Managers, Stakeholders